Costs for all the programs being delivered are fully inclusive
Oceans Thailand is transparent in regards to all treatment program costs and additional treatments and services.
There are no hidden fees, extras charges, books to buy or extra courses to attend. Oceans have only one room type. All villas are exactly the same. There is no special villas, shared rooms or bathrooms or anything different about any of the villas. All the villas at Oceans are extremely beautiful, private and modern.
No Shared Rooms or Bathrooms
We fully understand that this more than just an investment in your future. Our costs are reflected and clearly visible in every aspect of The Oceans Treatment Program.
Our main priority is to provide successful and sustainable recoveries for all of our residents.
Oceans offer the most price competitive treatment service than anywhere in Australia.
Payment can be transferred to a local bank account or using PayPal service provided
A small non-refundable deposit is required in order to reserve a place on the waiting list prior to entering the program. All accounts have to be finalised by the first day of program commencement. If residents decide after the first two days they do not want to complete the program they will receive a full refund.
Breakdown of costs below:
- Free Assessment, Consultation, and referral if applicable
- Transport to and from Airport
- Full health check including Chest X-ray, Blood/Urine tests, Lipid profile, Kidneys/Liver function (Gama), Lung function Cardiovascular risk
- All food and drink including multiple weekly visits to restaurants. Our chef will provide three nutritious meals a day along with snacks, shakes and fresh fruit all day will be provided.
- Basic toiletries will be provided including, shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush and toothpaste, hair dryer, shower cap, cotton buds and soap
- Accommodation in a beautiful private villa, air-con, TV, music player, bathroom, kitchenette, and balcony.
- Sporting activities, a visit to the waterpark per monthly program, excursions to landmarks, National Parks, Temples, Markets and more
- Mindfulness sessions, Lectures, Group Therapy, One to One Counselling, Post Treatment Plans
- Massage twice a week, Yoga, Meditation, Body firm
- Daily Trips to the beach, gym workout, use of bicycles
- Use of Oceans supplied phones, computers, and tablets during designated times
- Quality Free time
Not Included In Fees
Significant unexpected medical needs or medical evacuation expenses. Any prescription medicines. Any malicious or recklessly negligent damage to our facilities. Any cost of removal from the facility if you are excluded for misbehaviour/breach but refuse to leave
Money Back Guarantee
If a resident leaves the program early we will refund the unused portion of the upfront fees minus the deposit. If a resident then wishes to return to the program, he or she will have to wait until the residents they were residing with, have exited the program and then the resident will be welcomed back to the program when he or she is ready. However there will be no refund for breach of the rules.
Oceans is the only treatment facility in Thailand where all our staff have “National Police Checks” from Thailand and most importantly, from their country of origin. Along with current “Working with Children Checks”. We place a strong emphasis on highly qualified and fully trained staff members whose qualifications can easily be independently verified.
While we may not be the most affordable programs available our costs reflect the quality of the services we are providing:
Professional, qualified staff
Privacy & Confidentiality
Duty of care
Contact Us Today
For an up to date quote of current treatment costs
Or contact us directly on (+66) 991857740 Or (+61 3 9005 8510)